The 2019 Hanoi International Symposium on Advanced Materials and Devices (HISAMD2019) is organized with the aim of promoting both fundamental and applied research activities in the field of Advanced Materials and Devices at the Hanoi University of Science – Vietnam National University (HUS-VNU) through its collaboration with national and international institutions.
The symposium will be held at the Hanoi University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam, from January 10 to 12, 2019. HISAMD2019 will consist of keynote and invited presentations from world-leading scientists, along with the poster session.
On the 20th Anniversary of the Center for Materials Science (CMS) at HUS–VNU, HISAMD2019 will feature the Center’s notable research achievements over the last twenty years, as well as create a forum for young scientists to share and learn about the most recent developments in the field of advanced materials and devices.
The organizers of HISAMD2019 would like to invite you to attend and present your works at this symposium.
Bach Thanh Cong, HUS-VNU, Vietnam
Manh-Huong Phan, USF, USA
- Due to extremely high demand, the Scientific Committee of HISAMD2019 has extended the abstract submission deadline to November, 20, 2018.
- Abstract submission is now open. Interested researchers are invited to submit their abstracts to the symposium using the provided HISAMD2019 Abstract Form.
- The first announcement of HISAMD2019 is available here.
- HISAMD2019 is honored to host the 2019 IEEE Magnetics Distinguished Lecture presented by Prof. Hariharan Srikanth, University of South Florida, USA (abstract link)
- Nanostructured Materials (Thin Films, Superlattices, Quantum dots, Nanoparticles, Nanowires, 2D Materials, etc.)
- Fundamental Properties of Materials (Magnetic, Electronic, Optic properties).
- Applications of Materials and Devices (Spintronics, Information Storage, Sensors, Biomedical Devices, etc.)